Scroll Down to Find Your Phone
NOKIA MONOPHONIC - DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
MOTOROLA C331g/C332/C333 - DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
- A "Ringing tone received" message will appear
- Select the "Options" soft key
- You may "Playback", "Save" or "Discard" the new tone
- "Save" the tone
- To activate the tone go to the "Profiles" Menu
- Select a Profile and choose "Customize"
- Scroll to and select "Ringing Tone"
- Choose the Ringtone to be played with that Profile
MOTOROLA T720/T720i/T722i DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
- Once you get the message, select the message and click the middle button that is located at the top of the keypad.
- Click on "GoTo"
- Click on the "Web Address"
- The phone will initialize the wireless web browser
- A page will appear with your selections, click desired product.
- After product downloads, the phone will give you the option to store, or open the product
SAMSUNG S105/V205 - DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
- You will receive a Text Message, open it
- Click on the middle button then scroll to and Select "GoTo"
- Click on the web address
- "My Downloads" will appear with your selections, click desired ringtone
- After ringtone downloads, the phone will give you the option to store it
- Click "Set As Ringtone"
- Set as Which?" choose where to use the ringtone
- The process is over and you can exit the browser!
SONY/ERICSSON T300 - DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
- Turn your phone on and flip the face up
- (Prior Users, skip to STEP 10)
- Go to Funbox, Go to T-Zones, Go to Favorite
- Scroll to an "" position and click "Options"
- Type in "HTTP://WAP.TAMILRINTONES.COM4.WS" (to enter a ".", press 1), click "Enter"
- Name the Favorite “M1R”, click "Enter"
- The phone will save the bookmark in the Funbox
- Select "M1R" from Favorites and click "options"
- Select "Goto URL"
- Enter your phone number, click "Go"
- Click on link to download ringtone
- Once downloaded, select the option to play.
- Listen to the song and it will automatically be saved under "Sound Settings"
- Every time you place a new order you can use te the same bookmark.
SPRINT PCS VISION - DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
- You will receive a Text Message
- Scroll thru the message until the URL listed is highlighted, click "Yes"
- Select "Go To" (the web address will follow)
- The Browser will load, and "My Downloads" will appear
- Select the desired ringtone
- Incoming file will appear, click on "continue"
- The file will save a "My Melody"
NOKIA 3560 - DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
- "New Page/Text Message Arrived" will appear on the screen. Press "View"
- The Message will appear and there will be a "Go" or "Follow URL" option. Click that softkey.
- Let the phone’s web browser initialize. You will see a "Warning Page" Please ignore this warning and press "Next"
- The "Download" screen should appear with the name of the ringtone, game or graphic. Scroll to highlight the title you wish to download and press "Next" to begin the download.
- After the phone downloads the ringtone, it will save the ringtone.
- "Completed" screen is next with the option to "Use". Press "Use"
- To Set the Ringtone: Go to the Main Menu> Click on Downloads> Click on Ringers> Click on Actions > Click on Caller ID and the tone will be set.
- The games and java applications will most likely be stored in the 'Games' or 'Application' folders in the main menu and can be used immediately upon downloading.
NOKIA 3560 - DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to "Menu"
- Go to "browser"
- Go to "New Bookmark"
- Enter Web address: http://wap.tamilrintones.com4.ws
- Name Bookmark: M1R
- Save Bookmark
- Then open bookmark and press "Go to"
- A connection to the wireless web will be established
- Enter phone number when prompted
- When login successful, click "download ringtones"
- "My Downloads" page comes up
- Select desired ringtone and click "options">"open link"
- Will give option to play back, confirm that it is the ringtone
- Then "save" ringtone Please write us an email if you have any other questions, and we will respond as soon as possible.
NOKIA GSM PHONE - DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
- New message will be received> "show"
- View message "email@example.com"
- Press "options"> "Find"> "URL Address"
- Then it will show the URL address highlighted
- Press "options"> "Go to URL address"
- It will connect via GPRS and go to your downloads page
- Select one of the ringtones, and push down in the middle of the toggle switch
- It will give you the option to play the rigntone
- Press "options" then "save"
- Once saved, press the red "END" button to exit browser ** To activate ringtone ** Menu> Profiles> Normal> Customize> select desired ringtone Please write us an email if you have any other questions, and we will respond as soon as possible.
SIEMENS C56 - DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
- New message will be received
- Click on “show”
- Message will appear as firstname.lastname@example.org (select message)
- Click “options”
- Click “use detail”
- Click “web address”
- Click “options”
- Select “Go to”
- The ringtone will be listed on “My Downloads” page
- Select ringtone then click “options”
- Select “open link”
- “RingTone Received” page should appear. Click “options”
- You will have the option to play, save or disgard. Select “save”
- You will have the option to name your ringtone, then click “ok”
- A gallery page will appear, select “tones”
- The ringtone will be saved. To activate the ringtone – Menu Gallery View folders Open Tones folder Choose ringtone click on “options” Select “set as ringtone” If you have any other questions, feel free to write us an email and we will respond as soon as we can
- New Text message Message Received
- Press the "mail" Button to view message
- Open Text message
- Scroll down to highlight "http://wap..." address
- Once highlighted, press the green "talk" button
- Phone will connect to downloads page via GPRS
- Highlight Ringtone> Press "select"
- Press "Play" to listen then "stop"
- Then press "options"
- Select "Ringtone for..."
- Set which type of call (caller ID, no caller ID etc...)
- Then press the red "end" button to exit browser. ** To activate ringtone ** Menu> Setup> Audio> Ring Tones> Calls> Select the ringtone. Please write us an email if you have any other questions, and we will respond as soon as possible.